Mobile Digital Art & Creativity (mDAC) Summit 2017 Online Streaming
Learn to Create Fine Art on Your Mobile Devices from Top Digital Artists
Promotional Offer: $97
Offer expires August 11, 2017, 11:59 pm (Pacific time)
USE CODE: MDACHEART at checkout for $30 off full price
The 5th annual mDAC Summit (http://www.mdacsummit.org) has brought together renowned digital artists and speakers around the world in a program packed with fantastic workshops and masterclasses that help you take your artistic skills to a new level.
We know not everyone can attend the live event, so we are bringing the summit to you via video streaming!
The online streaming will be available starting on September 9 & 10, 2017 as a 2-day conference. Once you register, you will also be able to access the recorded sessions anytime after that.
mDAC Online Streaming Includes:
Day 1: Dan Ayoub, Microsoft, Seattle WA
Dan discusses Microsoft’s vision around the importance of empowering creatives as well as how future trends like Mixed Reality, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and similar technologies will change education and our world forever.
Day 2: Daniel Leighton, Augmented Reality Artist, iPad Painter, Filmmaker, and Technologist, Los Angeles, CA
Daniel adds Augmented Reality (AR) to his paintings by combining his backgrounds in filmmaking and computer programming. Using this Art + AR app, viewers can experience additional dimensions of Daniel’s AR-enhanced paintings.
Workshops Day 1:
- Jim Alan Conway (Apple Featured, PGA Tour): Landscape Painting with Procreate
- Hamilton Cline (New York Times, SF Gate Featured): Stealth Digital Sketching
- Michael Clawson, Founder, Big Fish Creations: Photo Studio in Your Hand
- Julia Kay, Founder JKPP, Author: Portrait Painting Party
Exploration and Innovation Day 1:
- Caroline Mustard, Founder Mobile Art Academy & Sharon Ferguson: Adoptables Painting Project
- Sumit Vishwakarma, Founder Mobile Art Academy: SBook Motion/V-editing
Workshops Day 2:
- Meri Walker, Founder iPhoneArtGirl: Create Stories with Steller
- Jeannie Mecorney, Education Director MobileArt.HOW: Successful Printing - Pixels, Dots & Resolution
- Jeremy Sutton, Founder, PaintboxTV: Figure Painting
- Martha Zlatar, Artist Success Coach & Founder ArtMatch: Art Coaching
Exploration & Innovation Day 2:
- John Hayes, Character Artist at Evil Megacorp: Character Drawing